- Install, monitor, admin and maintain on-premises and cloud network infrastructures and network-based cybersecurity solutions.
- Maintain accurate technical documentations.
- Participate in network upgrade/revamp projects and projects requiring network support.
- Work with vendors, suppliers and distributors to resolve network incidents, complete project implementation and rollout.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
- 3 years or above solid experience in supporting and troubleshooting
- CCNA certification holder is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, routers, switches, firewalls, network load balancers, proxies, wireless controllers and wireless access points
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the IT Officer position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.