- Assist in the overall system development life cycle of IT applications that meets user requirements and complies to standard
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability for mission critical systems
- High Diploma / Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application development
- Hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
－Java, Spring Framework, WebLogic, Tomcat
－Oracle RDBMS, SQL and RDBMS
－DevOps, GIT, maven, JIRA
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as Senior Programmer
- Prior working experience in Aviation industry or at least 2 years’ SDLC experience on the development of large-scale mission-critical system is definitely an advantage
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.