The Assistant Manager – Security Services reports to the Head of Security Services for leading the team to enforce the Company’s security regulations and procedures, monitoring external contractor performances in accordance with service contracts, while at the same time maintain and achieve the Hong Kong Aviation Security Programme (HKASP)’s security requirements continuously, and ensure the Company’s rules and security regulations are properly complied with by staff and terminal users.
- Participate in all kinds of aviation security related audits from airlines or governmental bodies
- Compose and periodically update security-related documents, which includes security services contracts, company security programme and operation manuals
- Monitor backend security related system and equipment performances and master the Security Access Control system, by liaising with relevant stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Monitor irregular case investigation relating to Hactl security at all stages and make recommendations for immediate rectification and continuous improvement
- Plan, organize and execute company visits and security inspections per request of airlines, statutory bodies and other stakeholders
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Managerial experience in Airline Operations / Air Cargo Security / Aviation Security / Commercial Security services / ISO9001 and ISAGO audits
- A meticulous and fast learner, detail minded and willing to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Office application
- Knowledge of air cargo operation / IATA / ICAO / TSA / TAPA standards would be added advantages
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.