The Assistant Manager – Security Services reports to the Senior Manager for leading the team to enforce the Company’s security regulations and procedures, at the same time maintain and achieve the Hong Kong Aviation Security Programme (HKASP)’s security requirements continuously, and ensure the Company’s rules and security regulations are properly complied with by staff and terminal users.
- Supervise the Case Investigation (CCTV) Team and Hactl Permit Office
- Monitor irregular case investigation relating to Hactl security at all stages and make recommendations for immediate rectification and continuous improvement
- Act as coordinator in response to internal and external terminal and aviation audit regarding security
- Compose and update security-related documents, which includes security services contracts, company security programme and operation manual
- Plan, organise and execute company visit and security inspection per request of airlines, statutory bodies and other stakeholders
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments and external parties in meetings
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Experience in Airline Operation / Air Cargo Security / Aviation Security / Commercial Security services at supervisory level
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications, including MS Office application
- Knowledge of air cargo operation / IATA / TSA / ICAO standards is an advantage
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.