- Assist in identifying business needs and opportunities under the dynamic air cargo operation environment to improve operation efficiency and customer experience
- Assist in conducting feasibility study, operational research, and capacity planning on improvement initiatives
- Participate in preparation and presentation of cost-effective project proposals
- Provide support in business analysis, design and implementation of air cargo terminal operation procedures, facilities, technology and systems
- Liaise and coordinate with counterparts in different departments
- Assess and evaluate alternative solutions as proposed by solution providers
- Keep abreast of latest industry trend, innovation and technology development
- Assist in promoting cultural change towards the objectives
- University graduate majoring in Industrial Engineering, Operational Research, Information Technology, Statistics, Business Administration, Logistics and Computer Science or equivalent
- Creative, interested in innovation and new technologies
- Self-motivated and willing to face challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.