To support both commercial and aviation security services in below disciplines.
- Inspect security contractors’ daily performance to upkeep service standards
- Monitor contractors’ routine manpower and roster arrangement
- Lead the team to complete irregular case investigation timely
- Collect and consolidate investigation data by reviewing CCTV footages and conducting interviews, revert the findings to internal departments
- Operate the Permit Office, including permit issuance, update inventory record and prepare monthly reports
- Prepare materials for security-related audits
- Provide security training to staff and security contractors
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 3 years' work experience, preferably in commercial security, disciplinary services, airfreight / logistics industry
- Good knowledge of PC software applications including MS Office
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to perform overnight shift duty when necessary
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.