- Prepare work specifications for tender invitation and manage tendering process
- Schedule and execute project, monitor work progress and expenses
- Supervise subordinates, contractors and vendors’ work performance on site
- Check new facility / installation specification upon project completion and undertake acceptance procedure
- Conduct training to end users before work handover
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 3 – 5 years engineering or project coordination experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
- Degree in Building Surveying / Architecture / Interior Design / Building Services / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience and certificate in AutoCAD / 3Ds MAX / other 3D rendering software preferred
- Good organization skills and able to work under tight schedule
- Good command of English and Chinese
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.