- Directly report to the Finance Director and lead a sizeable team to maintain the operations of all accounting and finance functions
- Analyze and interpret financial data to prepare regular financial reports and oversee month-end closing process
- Ensure submission of timely reports to the Board and the Operational Committee on financial and budgetary matters
- Ensure efficient and effective operation of accounting system and internal controls
- Review and strengthen internal control policies to ensure all procedures comply with the audit guideline, tax, statutory and regulatory requirement
- Deal with internal and external auditors, tax matters and company legal matters
- Oversee the company procurement team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Member of CIMA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting experience with at least 7 years at management level
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and excellent relationship building with various stakeholders
- Experience in driving process improvements and accounting systems implementation
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.