- Deploy applications into testing and production environments
- Coordinate application release schedule with different stakeholders
- Scripting to automate release process
- Test script automation, execution and report generation
- High Diploma / Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2-4 relevant experience on application release management
- Hands-on experience or good knowledge in the followings:
o Linux scripting, python, or other shell scripts
o JIRA, Jenkins, GIT
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Prior working experience in DevOps, SonarQube and automated testing tools e.g. Kataon, Selenium is definitely an advantage
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.