- Manage 7x24 IT services desk team and services providers for incidents and services requests in accordance to Hactl services level agreement/procedures/standards
- Maintain accurate Hactl client devices assets inventory
- Responsible for the procurement process of clients related products/services
- Compile and maintain services desk standards and guidelines
- Execute and participate in various IT projects
- Analyze and execute projects for services desk process improvement and automation
- Research and evaluate new technology, develop and deploy solutions
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years’ solid experience in services desk support/end user computing, preferably in a sizable organization
- Strong technical knowledge on AD, Outlook, M365, Teams, MDM, iOS/Android OS, Zooms, 2FA, Follow-You-Print services, endpoint security, Managed Engine, Citrix
- Experience in outsourcing services desk team
- ITIL certification holder is preferred
- Good communication skills with end users and vendors
- Candidate with less experiences may be considered as Senior IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.