- Oversee and support on-premises and cloud network infrastructures and associated network monitoring and management systems.
- Oversee and support network-based cybersecurity solutions.
- Design, test and implement network upgrade/revamp solutions.
- Participate in projects requiring network support or solutions.
- Manage vendors, suppliers and distributors to resolve network incidents and problems, plan and complete project implementation and rollout.
- Assist network manager in managing projects and procurement activities such as preparing tender, obtaining solutions ballpark and quotation.
- Maintain and ensure technical documentations are accurate.
- Coach and mentor junior network staff.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- 6-10 years solid experience support and troubleshooting.
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP certification holders preferred but not a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, routers, switches, firewalls, network load balancer, wireless access point, network monitoring and management systems
- Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.