- Maintain quality IT service through smart adoption, enforcement and continuous refinement of ITIL framework and associated processes
- Lead and execute in areas covering change management, password management, software license management
- Manage production system privileged accounts and ensure timely password release for resolving incidents
- Occasional out-of-office hours support on resetting privileged passwords
- Review change documentation and project deliverables to ensure various quality and security requirements are met
- Coordinate and align with project team and IT support teams on new project rollout approach and arrangement
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 5+ years hands-on experience in implementing and enforcing ITIL processes in sizeable in-house environments, covering IT asset management, configuration & change management, incident & problem management, service management, information security management and software license management
- ITIL v3 and v4 certification is highly preferred
- Knowledge in BMC Helix ITSM solution and CyberArk Identity Security solutions is desirable
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.