- Participate in business/technical requirements gathering meetings to produce business process, functional requirements and related documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external parties to ensure product/system delivery
- Study and analyze business and system information to facilitate system improvement planning and design
- Design solutions to meet user requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation and quality assurance
- Analyze requirements to produce documentation related to product and technology design
- Assist product/system rollouts
- Fresh graduate of High Diploma / Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months