- Identify learning and development needs of colleagues at different levels based on the business environment
- Plan, design and deliver training courses and programs in accordance with training needs and engage external vendors to bridge the learning and development needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs and suggest recommendations for improvements
- Design, administer and implement various Trainee Programs and Staff Development Program to assist company identify, develop and retain talent pool
- Manage the development and career planning of Trainees
- Review and update training guidelines and prepare annual training budget
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with external educational institutes to source and employ industrial trainees, interns and company visits
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 6-8 years' experience with at least 4 years at management level is preferred.
- Experience in design and manage of trainee programs, Talent Management and Learning and Development is an advantage
- Creative, mature, well-organized and self-motivated with great initiative
- Good team player and customer orientation with strong project and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-discipline and proactive interaction with a wide range of staff
- Strong training, presentation and facilitation skills
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.