- Lead a team of technical staff, consultant and contractor for the Capex projects that cover civil and building works, including roof water proofing work, road resurfacing and curtain wall structural work etc. within SuperTerminal 1
- Plan and execute a value for money, efficient and effective programme in conjunction with stakeholders
- Minimize the downtime and impacts on operations
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, manage the schedule and costs, minimize project risks, formulate and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Negotiate with vendor / contractor to get best offer
- Ensure sustainability approach and achieve full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulation and ISO standards
- Ensure the projects are delivered on-time, cost effective and up to quality standard
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ project experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Holder of MHKIE or CEng is an advantage
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Familiar with building regulations
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.