- The Manager – Property Management Services is responsible to the Executive Director – Engineering and Facilities Services for management of resources, vendors and contractors for the cleaning services, horticulture & landscape, carpark services, epidemic preventive measures, garbage collection and tenant services etc. to ensure all those services are delivered on-time, cost effective and quality standard.
- Responsible for managing a property management team of staff, vendors and contractors for the day-to-day operation, including the cleaning services, horticulture & landscape, carpark services, epidemic preventive measures, garbage collection and tenant services etc.
- Plan and execute most efficient and effective cleaning and epidemic preventive measures in conjunction with stakeholders to meet the dynamic change of mode of operation, requirement of regulatory authorities and value for money
- Develop a detailed tracking on the garbage collection services, waste separation for recycle purpose to further enhance the sustainability. Prepare the game plan for the charging for municipal solid waste
- Manage tenant's relationship and expectation, including complaints, repair and renovation etc.
- Manage an effective carpark arrangement for tenant and staff
- Manage all the horticulture & landscape in the terminals, including maintenance and plant display activities
- Ensure safety and environmentally friendly working environment exists and achieve full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulations, ISO standards
- Manage and motivate staff and contractors to achieve the highest performance. Plan and provide appropriated trainings to develop staff and ensure the succession plan
- Prepare and control budget
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder in Property Management / Facility Management / Building Surveyor or related disciplines
- 10 years’ property / facility management experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Member of HKIH / CIH / HKIS / RCIS is preferred
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Familiar with building regulations
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.