- Enforce the established security procedures and ensure the security requirements of the Hong Kong Aviation Security Programme (HKASP) are achieved and maintained
- Ensure the laid down requirements of Hactl Rules and Regulations on security are properly complied with by both staff and other terminal users
- Responsible for the overall monitoring and supervision of security contractors’ performance so as to maintain a highly proficient standard of security services
- Supervise the Case Investigation Team, investigating irregular security / operational cases and reviewing case reports in a timely manner
- Execute emergency procedures in case of emergency
- Attend meetings on terminal security management and serve as a bridge between Hactl and the security contractors
- Conduct Security Awareness Training to terminal users and update training materials regularly
- Assist the supervisor to allocate optimal manpower resources on daily operations and prepare roster schedule
- Recommend remedial action to rectify deficiencies of security operations from time to time
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Perform shift duty with 5-day work week
- At least 3 years’ work experience in commercial security, disciplinary services or airfreight / logistics industry
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit is required
- Candidate with lower educational background but with more relevant experience will be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office application
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.