- Handle purchase requests from different departments and following through the whole purchasing process from sourcing to placing order then delivery to ensure products can be obtained on time according to business needs
- Monitor stock level and replenishment status of the general stock items on a timely basis
- Perform coordination and follow-up activities to contribute quality and quantity standards / requirement compliance of assigned categories
- Participate in price negotiation to seek for optimal offers and deal with local and global vendors to build a mutually beneficial business relationship
- Monitor the delivery of the purchase order
- Coordinate with Store Team and internal parties across departments to ensure good are well received
- Handle and validate invoices and monitor the process to ensure the payment is done on time
- Perform ad hoc duty assigned by supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistic, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Knowledge of general stock items under the Categories of Packing Material / Form & Printing / Stationery / Uniform / Office & Breakroom Supplies will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in sizeable organization
- Experience in tender process and preparation of tender documents
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Good multi-tasking skills, matures, proactive, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, good data management and analysis skills
- Familiar with Oracle system is preferred
- Good command of written English & Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.