- Work with a team of engineering professional for the Capex projects that cover cold room revamp, road resurfacing, roof waterproofing work, fitting out of toilet, terminal services center, and office renovation etc. within SuperTerminal 1
- Plan and execute a value for money, efficient and effective project plan in conjunction with stakeholders
- Prepare the necessary documents at various stages of project development
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, manage the schedule and costs, minimize project risks, formulate, and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare valuation of project and tender document, which include the cost analysis based on study, drawing, materials, and labor required
- Advise on opportunities for value engineering and cost savings
- Review and assess variation claims
- Negotiate with vendor / contractor to get best offer
- Plan the projects in a sustainable approach for Green Terminal
- Degree in Architecture / Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- 10 years’ QS or project management experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Holder of professional member of HKIS / RICS is an advantage
- Strong project and cost management
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.