- Monitor security contractors’ performance to ensure both commercial and aviation security standards are maintained
- Collect and record investigation data for irregular cases by conducting interviews and reviewing footages
- Ensure CCTV and Security Access Control Systems are functioning well and properly maintained
- Provide security training to both internal staff and contractor guards
- Liaise and coordinate with Government Departments for irregular cases investigation and permit issuance
- Support the Permit Office’s operation, handle permit issuance, update inventory record and prepare monthly reports for Civil Aviation Department and management review
- Provide general administrative supports to the Department
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 2 - 3 years working experience, preferably in Commercial Security, Disciplinary Services, Airfreight / Logistics industry
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Willing to perform shift duty (including overnight shift) with 5-day work week
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.