- Manage building services engineering activities, including maintenance, repairing, modification and replacement work
- Manage the E&M Section and supervise subordinates to achieve the highest performance
- Supervise contractors and vendors to deliver quality of works, within program and budget
- Ensure the building services systems are maintained at quality standard, cost effective and safe manner
- Make proposal to improve the productivity and maintenance efficiency, including energy saving
- Coordinate with other departments in projects, procurement and installation works to minimize the impact to daily operation
- Prepare and exercise cost control on the R&M budget
- Ensure the maintenance / project works are carried out according to the latest Government’s regulation / ordinance
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in building services, electrical or mechanical engineering
- 8 years’ working experience in relevant building services maintenance with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Familiar with local regulations and E&M standards
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.