- Implement the projects to improve the overall efficiency of Cargo Handling System to meet the business needs
- Execute the Cargo Handling System projects with a value for money, efficient and effective program in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure technical and operational feasibility
- Execute the project plan to track progress and costs, minimize project risks and impact on operations, maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Take appropriate measures to ensure sustainability, green terminal strategy and achieve full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulations, and ISO standards
- Coordinate with consultant, supervise contractors and vendors to deliver quality of works for the projects, within program and budget
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 8 years' relevant working experience with 3 years in supervisory level
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.