- Implement the projects on renovation, addition & alteration, fitting out, building services and other facility within company to improve overall efficiency and meet business needs
- Execute projects with a value for money, as well as efficient and effective program in conjunction with stakeholders including terminal users to ensure technical and operational feasibility
- Execute the project plan to track progress and costs, minimize project risks and impact on operations, maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Take appropriated measures to ensure safe and environmental-friendly working environment exists and achieve full compliance with in-house rules, statutory regulations and ISO/OHSAS standards
- Supervise contractors and vendors to deliver quality work within program and budget
- Motivate staff to achieve the highest performance
- Monitor Capex budget
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Structural Engineering / Building Construction / Building Surveying / Building Studies / Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- 8 years’ relevant working experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Familiar with local regulations, builder work and E&M standards
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.