- We are looking for an enthusiastic and technical Senior IT Analyst to strengthen our IT security team to mitigate increasing cyber threats arising from digitization and innovation
- Monitor security alerts, investigate and resolve cyber security incidents
- Enforce good cyber hygiene and conduct cyber security awareness program
- Maintain and upgrade security products and solutions
- Conduct vulnerability scan
- Participate in new projects to specify appropriate cyber security requirements, propose/review security design and ensure the projects fulfill appropriate security requirements before rollout
- Self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented
- Possess good common sense, sound judgment and the mindset and capability to balance conflicting interests
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people with both IT and non-IT background
- Hands-on knowledge on a broad range of technologies, security solutions and hacking techniques (e.g. Linux/Windows, Virtualization, VDI, Mobility, Cloud, network/application firewalls, IDS/IPS, load balancers, SSL VPN, end-point protection suites, DLP, DDoS, APT, encryption technologies, ransomware, security standards, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in cyber security related areas
- Holder of relevant certificates is preferred
- Good in written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the IT Specialist position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.