- Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) is one of the world’s leading air cargo terminals. We operate SuperTerminal 1, a world class facility to provide excellent and highly efficient services to our airline customers and freight forwarding agents. The robust growth in the air cargo and logistics industry creates exciting job opportunities to professionals who share our vision and have a drive to succeed.
- Lead a small Production Control team to maintain quality IT service through smart adoption, enforcement and continuous refinement of ITIL framework and associated processes covering change management, password management and software license management
- Manage production system privileged accounts and ensure timely password release for resolving incidents
- Occasional out-of-office hours support on resetting privileged passwords
- Review change documentation and project deliverables to ensure various quality and security requirements are met
- Coordinate and align with project team and IT support teams on new project rollout approach and arrangement
- Lead and provide technical guidance to subordinates in day-to-day operations and support activities
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 5-7 years hands-on experience in implementing and enforcing ITIL processes in sizeable in-house environments, covering IT asset management, configuration & change management, incident & problem management, service management, information security management and software license management
- ITIL v3 and v4 certification is highly preferred
- Knowledge in BMC Helix ITSM and CyberArk Identity Security solutions is highly desirable
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
- Detail-oriented, able to organize and present essential information concisely and accurately
- Proven ability to work efficiently with people of different levels from operational staff to management
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.