- Perform technical analysis, design and development to formulate the best-fit solution, which meets the business requirement, architectural standards and other non-functional requirements
- In-charge of the software development lifecycle and deliver the solution with good quality
- Identify and resolve the project and technical constraints/risks
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of applications to ensure service stability and availability
What we use
- Frontend: Angular, Webpack, NPM, Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins, Katalon, VSCode, Python
- Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in application development
- Knowledge in DevOps delivery including CI/CD and Automated testing framework, such as BitBucket, JIRA, Jenkins, Katalon, etc.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Experience in mission critical system and multi-tier layers system
- Backend development experience, e.g. RESTful API, JAVA, Spring, WebLogic, Oracle RDBMS is definitely an advantage
- Prior working experience in aviation industry
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.