- Provide support & maintenance for the infrastructure system, including cloud, on-premises servers, database, VMs, Exchange Server, O365 Family, storage, and backup process.
- Provide support for the office staff and frontline staff where necessary
- Responsible for system administration, fine-tuning, and troubleshooting for but not limited to Active Directory, MS Azure, SQL Server, Web Server, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/2022 (Hyper-V), VMWare 6/7, and SAN storage.
- Responsible for data backup, monitoring, and troubleshooting to ensure the availability, accessibility, and security
- Verify and update Infrastructure documentation & diagrams, and keep track of inventory
- Hands-on experience in M365 & O365 setup, configuration and migration
- Liaise with vendors on projects and troubleshooting
- Proactively compile and update technical documents
- Perform hardware/software/solution sourcing, procurement, and assets management
- Liaise with other departments on any infrastructure-related tasks, coordination, and service
- Ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3-5 years’ IT working experience in a sizeable company, preferably with professional certificates such as MCSE/ITIL/Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Servers Family, MS Azure Cloud Platform, Hyper-V, VMWare, Active Directory (AAD), M365/O365 (MS teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.), SQL Server and backup solutions (NetBackup, Veeam, etc.)
- Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and take up responsibilities.
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.