- Accredited training on dangerous goods handling, cargo handling, etc
- Team building training
- Soft skills training
- Visits to external organisations
The Operations Trainees will develop their career in either one of the below sections:
- Provide professional services in optimizing and integrating the warehouse operation including resources planning, airfreight documentation handling, and facilitating the cargo delivery process
- Provide professional services in Ramp area including aircraft loading and unloading, load control, and crew administration
Hacis – Logistic Services
- Provide competitive logistic management solutions to the air cargo community including full e-commerce solutions, SuperLink China Direct services, and tailored airfreight import and export services.
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder in any disciplines OR
- HKCEE / HKDSE with at least one year’s working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Shift duties are required (including overnight)
- Possession of Hong Kong Driving License class 1 & 2 is an advantage
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year Bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift and sports centre.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume attaching academic transcripts and detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and availability for work.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org