- Monitor the flight schedules
- Check airlines’ relevant telex and respond to general enquires for the flight, if required
- Perform load control duties, which include load sheet, trim sheet, lateral balance checks, cumulative checks and last minute change
- Perform flight operations duties, which include sending estimate payload, obtaining flight plan, filing flight plan and obtaining metrological weather reports
- Assist the senior in liaising with customer airlines on flight handling
- Update and inform the senior on flight handling matters especially upon critical situation
- Conduct briefing to work groups on special handling requirements on aircraft loading and unloading
- 3 years’ work experience in aviation industry, preferably in load control
- F.5 or above
- Hong Kong driving license with categories 2/2A is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- 5-day (45 hours) work week, outdoor work and irregular shift (include overnight) required
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.