- Monitor and supervise security contractors’ performance to upkeep a highly proficient security services standard
- Communicate with contractors on terminal security management and ensure latest regulations are complied and implemented
- Respond to operational security irregularities and recommend remedial actions to prevent recurrences
- Carry out both routine patrol and blitz inspections for security enforcement
- Execute emergency procedures in case of emergency
- Conduct Security Awareness Training to terminal users and update training materials regularly
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Associate Degree or above
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Commercial Security, Disciplinary Services or Airfreight / Logistics industry
- Exposure in aviation security and related auditing will be an added advantage
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Willing to perform shift duty (including overnight shift) with 5-day work week
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.