- Assist in auditing and/or inspecting the service quality and safety performance of operations to comply the quality and safety requirements
- Correct and/or stop the quality and safety malpractices at once and provide adequate guidance for preventing recurrence
- Prepare the audit / inspection report and analyze the frequent mishap findings with trend analysis
- Assist in preparing the feedback session regarding findings and recommendations for improvement to the operation team
- Check whether the corresponding improvement actions were completed
- Facilitate company to reach the international standard / requirements
- Assist in the collection and preparation of qualitative and quantitative data for the annual Sustainability Report
- Prepare and organize promotional events to further enhance sustainability and environmental awareness
- Ensure the sustainability, environmental and energy management system are properly maintained and implemented with the development of proper policy, objectives, procedures and monitoring systems
- Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent
- Preferably 1 year’s experience in quality assurance responsibilities
- Effective communications skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to take up outdoor duties
- Valid HK driving license Class 1 & 2
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.