- Provide fresh insights related to Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) strategies.
- Conduct feasible studies on innovative technology, digitalization, and robotics to enhance OSH performance.
- Upgrade the corporate safety climate by suggesting fresh approaches.
- Maintain and implement the quality and safety management system.
- Interact closely with frontline colleagues and staff representatives to understand their OSH needs and challenges, and provide practical OSH initiatives.
- Supervise regular workplace inspections to identify potential hazards.
- Make recommendations for eliminating or reducing risks based on workplace inspections and ensure follow-up actions are completed.
- Conduct quality checks on staff healthcare items, such as air quality, noise levels, and mental health.
- Investigate accidents/incidents, prepare reports, and submit monthly reports to management. Discuss and review critical quality and safety problems with management.
- Degree in Health & Safety Management / Engineering / Aviation or equivalent
- Preferably at least 1 year’s working experience in Occupational Safety or Aviation industry
- Experienced in projects with innovative technology would be an advantage
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate who is a Registered Safety Officer (RSO) is a plus
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.