- Ensure the implementation of quality assurance processes and procedures in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to assess the quality and compliance of operations.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Investigate incidents and prepare detailed reports.
- Provide guidance and support to operational teams to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to address quality-related issues and implement corrective actions.
- Monitor and evaluate performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of quality assurance initiatives.
- Coordinate the external audit from customer airlines & third-parties and facilitate the good audit result for Hactl
- Communicate findings and recommendations for improvement to the management team.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Preferably 7 years of experience in the airline or cargo industry with a focus on quality assurance.
- Certificates holder of ISO or other QA related certificates is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese languages.
- Possession of a valid HK driving license (Class 1 & 2).
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.