- Assist in new service enquiries, quotation, draft proposal and contract preparation, and necessary follow-ups
- Formulate new business case to meet customers’ requirement and deepen the relationship with stakeholders
- Maintain contractual record, review the agreement template and contract term on regular basis base on customer requirement
- Perform analysis of customer’s information on cargo throughput / revenue contribution and review service tariff / property rental / contract content, and evaluate the impact / relevance of such to the Company
- Prepare Monthly Reports for the Board and Account Management Reports to the senior management
- Collect market intelligence by closely monitoring of industry news from various sources and carry on ad-hoc research as required
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and aim to achieve an effective mechanism in monitoring the general customer satisfaction in company services
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Studies or a related discipline
- 6-8 years’ working experience in a sales and marketing / customer service role
- Prior working experience in Aviation industry is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with varying seniority levels and external partners
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese work processing is an advantage
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Officer role
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.