- Assist in monitoring the performance of various operation systems and ensure that the performance has reached the service standard
- Assist in conducting a feasibility study and preparing requirement specifications for the projects and enhancement initiatives
- Consolidate and review users' requirements and recommend actions to improve cargo handling facilitates and procedures
- Prepare presentation material with statistical data
- Assist in preparing reports on a regular basis related to budgeting and operations
- Liaise with external parties including government and industrial bodies, and logistics associations
- Assist in coordinating the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Enterprise Risk Management program.
- Degree Holder in Business / Logistics / Operations / Statistics or related disciplines
- Preferably 1 year’s related working experience. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, willing to face challenges, and capable to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.