- Deliver professional training for the workforce
- Liaise with customer airlines and authorities for the update and enhancement of training programs and materials
- Assist with the Administration of Hactl’s IATA Accredited Training School and assure the conformance of IATA training standards
- Review training program and material proactively to meet local authority’s standard and regulations
- Monitor staff competency according to their job duties and ensure daily operations process in a correct manner as trained
- Assist in quality assurance training programme, Airline Audits involving training procedures if required and Internal standards such as ISAGO and ISO
- Analysis monthly training activities and conduct statistics report to management
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent academic qualification
- 5 years airline or cargo experience, of which 2 years are at supervisory level with training responsibilities
- Certified IATA Dangerous Goods Instructor (Category 6)
- IATA Dangerous Goods certifications or able to become certified
- Experience with classification of dangerous goods
- Experience with and understanding of applicable IATA dangerous goods regulations
- Experience working independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Delivering training programs through various methods and media
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered Assistant Trainer
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.