- Coordinate and deliver soft skills training, new hire induction and handle related administration for the training events
- Provide learning and development advice to employees to support their professional development and career growth
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in staff engagement, soft skills training, and staff development and apply them to improve existing programs and initiatives
- Liaise with vendors to manage and update training contents on the e-learning platform in different formats, including videos and images, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training programs, and development activities and make recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with external training providers or consultants to deliver specialized training programs as needed
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement by promoting a growth mindset and providing resources and opportunities for employees to expand their skills and knowledge
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- University degree in any disciplines
- 2 years or above related working experience in Learning & Development, Training, or from the Aviation industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing software (e.g. After Effect, Premiere, or related software) is an advantage
- Team player, detail-organized, and able to perform multiple tasks independently
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for higher position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.