- Ensure proper maintenance and routine engineering works of company’s cargo handling system, and emergency repairing of other equipment
- Arrange contractors / suppliers for emergency equipment repair and provide work arrangement details to concerned parties
- Liaise with user departments to identify and prioritize equipment repair to ensure defects are rectified in a most effective manner
- Liaise with Property Management Section for urgent repair of facilities to ensure the performance pledge is met
- Report work progress and events to supervisor for all critical work affecting equipment performance and service standard
- Supervise subordinates to carry out maintenance duties by preset engineering and time standards safely, efficiently and legally
- Perform works control function of the engineering activities
- Keep regular update of spares / materials / tools stock level, and ensure its proper usage
- Provide regular equipment performance report and recommendations on improvement
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 5 years’ engineering experience, minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience or contractor management experience
- Experience in Cargo Handling System (CHS), Material Handling System (MHS), industrial automation control related analysis (e.g. PLC logic and SCADA control) is an added advantage
- Education background in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Marine Engineering
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to perform shift duties including overnight shift
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F, North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website https://careers.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.