- Administrate either E&M or Electronic Section and carry out corresponding maintenance and project works
- Perform scheduled daily work and assignment for the maintenance, repair, minor alterations, improvement and replacement of equipment and system
- Set standard for routine maintenance work with consideration in resource deployment, productivity improvement and coordination with operations team
- Liaise with contractors and monitor their performance
- Undertake the acceptance procedures of new installation against specifications
- Maintain proper documentation on compliance of license requirement, warranty claims and feedback on follow up actions
- Plan the stock level and control the usage of spares, consumable materials and tools for equipment
- Prepare tender specifications and monitor tendering process, project set-up, installation work and schedule
- Exercise full quality control of project work
- Conduct user training for the Section / Department concerned before hand over of work
- Provide regular work reports and recommendations to supervisors
- Lead and supervise staff to carry out their work safely, efficiently and legally
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 5 years’ relevant experience, minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience or contractor management experience
- Education background in Building Services / Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Marine Engineering
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to perform shift duties including overnight shift
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.