- Supervise the team to perform maintenance and minor alterations on mobile equipment in a safe and efficient way
- Investigate the causes for emergency breakdown and propose remedial actions and recommendations for improvement
- Assist the Engineer to perform equipment acceptance test
- Prepare regular equipment performance report and control maintenance cost
- Ensure all legal working aspects are followed by the maintenance team
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in Automotive / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering
- 5 years’ relevant maintenance experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- 5-day work week and shift duty required
- Roster will be released 2 weeks in advance
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.