- Responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities including store management to sustain the company daily operations and maintenance works
- Ensure that purchases are completed in a timely manner and value for money through proactive planning, reorder level and reorder quantity, etc.
- Management of parts system to ensure the supply, delivery and storage of inventories to be handled in efficient and effective ways
- Seek improvements through automation and streamlining process
- Supervise and coach staff in the section to ensure their performance is up to expectation, compliance with the procedures and standard
- Monitor and carry out stock-taking from time to time and safeguard the security of stock
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Form 5 or above
- Related work experience in storekeeping
- Highly organized, trust-worthy and independent
- Good knowledge of computer stock control operation, especially in Oracle and EAMS systems will be a big plus
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Knowledge of machinery parts and computer operation
- Holder the forklift driving license will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Procurement & Store Clerk
- 5-day work week and day shift duty required
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.