- Handle daily operation duties in Accounts Receivables, manage collection activities such as assist in the negotiation with past-due accounts and sending follow-ups
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure the billings are accurate and complete
- Answering customer queries and issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain internal control procedures and records incorporating accepted accounting principles
- Coordinate work of subordinate of his/her section
- Assist in the system implementation and maintain accounting system to ensure all accounting transactions are accounted for and efficiently controlled
- Perform ad hoc duty assigned by supervisors
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- HKICPA / ACCA Final Professional Examination Stage or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Good in Excel) and knowledge in Oracle Finance is preferred
- Good communication skill, ability to work independently and proactively, and a good team player
- Good command in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Candidates will less experience / qualification will be considered as Assistant Accountant
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.