- Support the Property Management Manager in executing various strategy and operational procedures in sustainability and company audit
- Assist to provide the value-added property management services
- Keep Monitoring on cleaning, garbage handling, recycling, pest control, horticulture, carpark systems, pandemic measures, etc.
- Responsible for property facility repair and maintenance works
- Identify areas requiring preventive or remedial actions in scope of works
- Supervise the on-site vendors and service providers
- Coordinate for the procurement of services/ materials /equipment
- Liaise with relevant parties and to ensure the implementation of daily operation goes smoothly
- Build up and maintain good relation with tenants
- Handle and follow up the enquires from tenants
- Administer the tenancy issues
- Assist in preparing management budgets
- Supervise his/her subordinates to ensure their performance are always up to the standard
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 5 years' experience on property management with 2 years in supervisory level
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Studies / Property Management / Facility Management / Administration
- Customer oriented and good communication skill
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.