- Responsible for the company’s aviation and commercial security, executing aviation security requirements and overseeing the security services on the company’s facilities
- Manage the daily operation and monitor security contractors’ operational performance
- Develop, implement and monitor the integrity and compliance of the Cargo Terminal Operator’s Tenant Restricted Area Security Programme as approved by the Airport Security Authority
- Communicate with external parties including Government Departments and the company’s clients / tenants on security policies and procedures
- Investigate irregular cases and recommend rectification measures
- Develop contingency plans to security incidents and coordinate company’s Enterprise Risk Management program
- Make recommendation of facilities construction / alternation in terms of aviation security requirements
- Review security training programme and coordinate security training to organizations operating within Hactl
- Review and update security services documents, including contracts, operation procedure manual, if required
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior
- 8 years’ managerial experience in aviation security / commercial security / disciplinary force
- Exposure in cargo security and case / criminal investigation is preferred
- Bachelor degree preferably in related discipline
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- High level of integrity and accuracy
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.