- The Manager – Business Development reports to the Managing Director and Executive Director for formulating commercial development strategies and logistics service solutions in accordance to company’s objectives, as well as driving company’s long-term development in Hong Kong.
- Explore the strategic collaboration opportunity with global/local corporations to win new business, develop new partnership, implement new services or expand the scope of services
- Liaise with customers, business partners and internal departments to explore business development opportunity and enhance market penetration
- Mobilize and upgrade resources and internal sections to facilitate changes and cope with the requirement of new business such as e-commence services, cold chain logistics, etc.
- Develop new services/products and increase service levels through implementing process reengineering, business acquisition initiatives and service suppliers’ selection
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, terms and conditions on different services and business solutions
- Prepare commercial contracts and agreements
- Keep abreast of market trend and practices and make recommendations for improvement
- Implement marketing and promotion activities, including presentations, seminars, sales visits, customer liaison meetings, etc.
- Supervise the team to evaluate business results and conduct business forecast on a regular basis by conducting market research, product evaluation, qualitative and quantitative analysis, cost modeling, etc.
- Prepare department budget and ensure expenditures within budgets
- Strong business acumen and an established network with stakeholders in the airfreight industry are highly preferred
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales and marketing function, preferably in the air cargo industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.