- Develop a new operating model by assessing the current work processes and other support functions and incorporating improved operating procedures
- Perform feasibility study or PoC to deploy new technologies in the identified business improvement potentials
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to define project goal and plan; driving deliverables to achieve success
- Monitor and evaluate the operational performance of project initiatives according to project proposals
- Keep abreast of the latest development of performance enhancement trends in logistics industry
- Lead and motivate the project team to ensure continuous development in right directions, coach teammates and facilitate cross department communication and collaboration
- Bachelor degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, operations management, IT, or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in business analysis, process transformation, procedure design or service quality improvement, in which at least 3 years’ experience at supervisory level
- Knowledge in air cargo terminal operations or logistics preferred
- Strong project management, communication and inter-personal skills
- Creative, interested in innovation and new technologies
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.