- Lead the IT service desk & customer services unit to deliver effective IT services for office users and 24/7 warehouse operations
- Manage internal team and out-sourced vendor to deliver services on:
o First line contact for user enquiry and deskside support
o End user IT hardware setup / configuration, troubleshooting and replacement
o Support and interact with end-users, including IMAC software / hardware requests (new hire/leaver request/office movement, etc.)
o Deploy build images and software to end user devices such as laptops and desktops
o Printer support and installation including connectivity troubleshooting
o Troubleshooting & performing break-fix issues on devices such as laptop, desktop, M365, mobile devices, etc.
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements have been met and provide reports including SLA performance and key metric
- Manage incident and contingency response
- Manage end user device lifecycle by tracking hardware through Asset Management from delivery through end of life
- Participate in budget preparation and procurement of end user hardware / software
- Handle and assist on IT projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management, or industry related discipline
- Minimum 8 years proven IT service experience
- Possess strong supervisory and vendor management skills
- Competent in delivering results through ownership and drive
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Candidate with certification of ITIL will be advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager – IT Services
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including year-end bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance, birthday leave, marriage leave, 14 weeks' maternity leave, 5 days' paternity leave, newborn baby gift and free sports facilities.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.