- Understand customers' needs, business objectives, and priorities to ensure the Company's services meet their requirements.
- Handle inquiries, compliments, and complaints professionally.
- Regularly review service performance with customers and keep them informed of the company's latest operational developments.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers to enhance their loyalty to the company.
- Coordinate with other departments to provide solutions to assist customers' business expansion.
- Ensure customers' information and personal contacts in CRM are accurate and updated.
- Plan and engage in marketing activities to strengthen customer loyalty, thus enhancing customer retention.
- Work closely with internal parties to provide operational advice and knowledge to acquire new business and offer all service launch-related assistance and preparation.
- Initiate, coordinate, and participate in service improvement initiatives and projects.
- Represent the company at industry meetings/activities.
- Maintain strong relationships with industry stakeholders, such as airport authorities and freight forwarders' associations.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferably 10 years of experience in cargo management for an airline or ground handling agent.
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and industry stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze customer feedback and identify areas for improvement in operations.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle complex customer complaints and disputes.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills and the ability to balance different interests.
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.