The Manager – Project Services is responsible to the Executive Director for management of building maintenance and fit-out projects.
- Lead a team of technical staff, consultant and contractor for daily building maintenance work and fit-out projects that cover building fabric, toilet & drainage, steel work & painting, fixture & furniture etc. The fit-out projects include office, pantry, toilet, corridor and lift lobby renovation, operational area revamp, fire compartment enhancement etc. within SuperTerminal 1.
- Plan and execute a value for money, efficient and effective programme in conjunction with stakeholders
- Minimize the downtime and impacts on operations
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, manage the schedule and costs, minimize project risks, formulate and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Negotiate with vendor / contractor to get best offer
- Ensure sustainability approach and achieve full compliance with the relevant in-house rules, statutory regulation and ISO standards
- Ensure the projects are delivered on-time, cost effective and up to quality standard
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design/ Building Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ project experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Professional qualification of relevant disciplines
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Familiar with building regulations
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.