- Combine capabilities from security service providers and various in-house IT teams to strengthen 24/7 security operations capabilities, especially on incident response and remediation
- Enforce good cyber hygiene and conduct cyber security awareness program
- Conduct cyber security reviews and risk assessments on new technologies, IT systems and digitization solutions
- Define and implement cyber security improvement projects to counter latest cyber threats
- Develop and maintain cyber security policy, standards and guidelines
- Oversee IT Disaster Recovery (DR) capability and conduct regular ITDR drills
- Plan and manage cyber security budget and measure its effectiveness
- Automate security operations and upkeep the technical capabilities of the team
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 10+ years hands-on experience in cyber security, with at least 5 years in management role
- Familiar with a broad range of IT technologies, protocols, security products, cyber security and data protection standards
- Holder of CISA, CISM, CISSP or CCSP highly preferred
- High level of professional integrity to be entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive matters
- Self-motivated, disciplined, outspoken and the ability to attend to details and the bigger picture
- Possess good common sense, sound judgment and the mindset and capability to balance conflicting interests
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, able to communicate with senior management, technical staff, professional security consultants, auditors and non-IT users
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Cantonese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.