- Liaise with external parties regarding license renewals and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage the inventory of office supplies and place orders as necessary
- Prepare monthly and yearly reports for management review
- Prepare annual budgets related to general and administrative expenses
- Conduct fixed asset counts regularly to ensure accurate records and asset management
- Manage and update contracts related contractors, operation equipment suppliers, and vendors
- Oversee office facility management, including maintenance, repairs, and procurement of necessary supplies
- Assist in roster planning and training arrangements for internal staff to optimize operational efficiency
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to Operations Department as required.
- High Diploma/Associate Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support role
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask effectively
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.